Dr. Monique Mokonchu MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2015
THREE HOURS!!!TWICE I'VE WAITED A FEW HOURS JUST TO GET 5INUTES OF HER TIME....IF YOUR LOOKING....PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE

February 13th, 2015
If you like waiting for over 2 hours to see the doctor, this is the one you want. Pack some lunch. I wouldn't reccomend her to anyone. Had a low placenta diagnosed via ultrasound and she missed that. She notified me of my condition two months after the ultrasound took place.

February 6th, 2015
Nicest Doc
Went in for a birth control consultation today. I was taken in for vitals within 5 minutes. The staff was pretty cool, some familiar faces from my last appointment. The doctor answered all my questions and went over all the necessary information to help me make a decision. Love this doctor!

July 4th, 2014
Best Primary Doctor
She is an awesome doctor. I see her regularly for my physicals and have never had a problem with her being rude or not hearing me out. I recently called her for a non-gynecologic issue and she handled it immediately by phone. She even called in the prescription I needed herself. I will keep seeing as long as she practices.

June 3rd, 2014
Great doctor
I would highly recommend dr mokonchu. I have been seeing her since 2009 she delivered my two sons and will now be delivering my third. She has always taken care of me and always answered any questions I had. Although the wait is long at times, it's worth it because I know I'm in good hands.

November 2nd, 2013
Go to another doctor
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, if I wasn't so late in my pregnancy I would've changed. The staff isn't all that and wait is ridiculous! I usually wait about 2 hours in the waiting room and 30 minutes in the check up room, only to be seen for about 5 minutes. The doctor doesn't listen or seem to care. I've been having complications and have to point out vital complications that are in plain sight to her and she seems to just think that I want attention or something. For example, I've had previous complications with pre-clampsia and have been having symptoms pop up for about a month and when I addressed the issue ( the swelling, blood pressure elevated, 7 pound weight gain ) I HAD TO ADDRESS it and she just was like, "Oh my yes we better keep an eye". Now several days later my symptoms are more severe, I have no ankles or knees, horrible headache that has not let up for days, blurry vision, elevated blood pressure and nauseous feeling that won't let up. I call her and her staff calls to tell me to come in in a few days when I already have an appointment that day. The least she could have done was given me some kind of instructions.... This is not the only issue, but this is what has brought me to warn you, DON'T CHOOSE THIS DOCTOR!

April 4th, 2013
dirty doctor
If you want to have gynicologist problems and any kind of infections, you're wellcome to the Dr. Monique C Mokonchu.

September 28th, 2011
AWESOME DOCTOR!!!
I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Dr. Mokonchu...she is very caring and is a doctor that actually takes time with her patients. She doesnt see patients just as patients she is a doctor that really cares. I would and I do recommend Dr. Mokonchu to family and friends...she is great at what she does and her staff is also very caring and courteous they all go above and beyond!!! Thanks Dr. and staff!!!

September 12th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Mokonchu may have long waiting time, but she spends so much time answering all your questions and concerns. She has a wonderful practice and employees, who generally care and take their time with you. During delivery, she explained everything to me and relieved any concerns I had about a c-section..I would recommend her to everyone.

June 24th, 2011
Hands down GREAT DR!!!
I came to see Dr. Mokonchu after having a really terrible experience with another Dr through Physicians Healthcare Associates. The time that she took to go over health concerns or problems was very thorough, ordering full panel blood work, checking through everything to make sure things were good for both me and baby. The differences were night and day from the experiences I had already gone through! I left the office feeling confident and pleased. I would recommend Dr. Mokonchu without any hesitations! It was so nice to hear a dr speak looking at all sides of the spectrum, both the baby and I. Great personality, took enough time, thorough, easy to talk to, precautious rather than arrogant, listened to my concerns and addressed them accordingly! I am very pleased with Dr. Mokonchu!!!!!

November 2nd, 2010
a great doctor
i have had 3 daughters, each had a different delivery doctor, and dr. monique was by far the best doctor i could of asked for......thank u dr. monique!!!!!!

October 14th, 2010
No issues
I went to Dr. Mokonchu because my daughter needed to be put on birth control and I needed my yearly exam...I had no issues with Dr. Mokonchu, she answered all of my questions, she was courteous and polite to me and my daughter and I had no problem continuing to see her for the two years that we were stationed at Ft. Bliss.