Dr. Monique Mokonchu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Monique Mokonchu?

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

She was an amazing OBGYN during my pregnancy, and especially during the labor it went very smoothly. Especially the aftercare she was very helpful and professional.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

THREE HOURS!!!TWICE I'VE WAITED A FEW HOURS JUST TO GET 5INUTES OF HER TIME....IF YOUR LOOKING....PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE

Posted on February 13th, 2015

If you like waiting for over 2 hours to see the doctor, this is the one you want. Pack some lunch. I wouldn't reccomend her to anyone. Had a low placenta diagnosed via ultrasound and she missed that. She notified me of my condition two months after the ultrasound took place.

Nicest Doc

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Went in for a birth control consultation today. I was taken in for vitals within 5 minutes. The staff was pretty cool, some familiar faces from my last appointment. The doctor answered all my questions and went over all the necessary information to help me make a decision. Love this doctor!

Best Primary Doctor

Posted on July 4th, 2014

She is an awesome doctor. I see her regularly for my physicals and have never had a problem with her being rude or not hearing me out. I recently called her for a non-gynecologic issue and she handled it immediately by phone. She even called in the prescription I needed herself. I will keep seeing as long as she practices.

Great doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I would highly recommend dr mokonchu. I have been seeing her since 2009 she delivered my two sons and will now be delivering my third. She has always taken care of me and always answered any questions I had. Although the wait is long at times, it's worth it because I know I'm in good hands.

Go to another doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, if I wasn't so late in my pregnancy I would've changed. The staff isn't all that and wait is ridiculous! I usually wait about 2 hours in the waiting room and 30 minutes in the check up room, only to be seen for about 5 minutes. The doctor doesn't listen or seem to care. I've been having complications and have to point out vital complications that are in plain sight to her and she seems to just think that I want attention or something. For example, I've had previous complications with pre-clampsia and have been having symptoms pop up for about a month and when I addressed the issue ( the swelling, blood pressure elevated, 7 pound weight gain ) I HAD TO ADDRESS it and she just was like, "Oh my yes we better keep an eye". Now several days later my symptoms are more severe, I have no ankles or knees, horrible headache that has not let up for days, blurry vision, elevated blood pressure and nauseous feeling that won't let up. I call her and her staff calls to tell me to come in in a few days when I already have an appointment that day. The least she could have done was given me some kind of instructions.... This is not the only issue, but this is what has brought me to warn you, DON'T CHOOSE THIS DOCTOR!

dirty doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2013

If you want to have gynicologist problems and any kind of infections, you're wellcome to the Dr. Monique C Mokonchu.

AWESOME DOCTOR!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Dr. Mokonchu...she is very caring and is a doctor that actually takes time with her patients. She doesnt see patients just as patients she is a doctor that really cares. I would and I do recommend Dr. Mokonchu to family and friends...she is great at what she does and her staff is also very caring and courteous they all go above and beyond!!! Thanks Dr. and staff!!!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr. Mokonchu may have long waiting time, but she spends so much time answering all your questions and concerns. She has a wonderful practice and employees, who generally care and take their time with you. During delivery, she explained everything to me and relieved any concerns I had about a c-section..I would recommend her to everyone.

Hands down GREAT DR!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I came to see Dr. Mokonchu after having a really terrible experience with another Dr through Physicians Healthcare Associates. The time that she took to go over health concerns or problems was very thorough, ordering full panel blood work, checking through everything to make sure things were good for both me and baby. The differences were night and day from the experiences I had already gone through! I left the office feeling confident and pleased. I would recommend Dr. Mokonchu without any hesitations! It was so nice to hear a dr speak looking at all sides of the spectrum, both the baby and I. Great personality, took enough time, thorough, easy to talk to, precautious rather than arrogant, listened to my concerns and addressed them accordingly! I am very pleased with Dr. Mokonchu!!!!!

a great doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

i have had 3 daughters, each had a different delivery doctor, and dr. monique was by far the best doctor i could of asked for......thank u dr. monique!!!!!!