A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Monteilh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Monteilh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Monteilh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteilh graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Monteilh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monteilh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monique M. Monteilh practice?
Dr. Monique Monteilh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.