A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Monteilh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Monteilh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Monteilh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteilh graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Monteilh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Michelle Monteilh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monique M. Monteilh practice?
- Dr. Monique Monteilh has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Monteilh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.