Dr. Monique Pierce-Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

no change

October 30th, 2016
Compassionate professional
Doctor's visits sometimes can be stressful however when visiting Dr. Hamilton's office I am relaxed because my experience has been that she will greet me with a big smile, treat me with dignity and respect and not rush through the visit.Her professional demeanor, caring attitude and patience give me confidence that I am in good hands. I sincerly feel that she truly cares about me and my health. She makes me feel special. I wish everyone could experience this type of treatment when visiting a doctor.

February 4th, 2014
Love my Doc
I have been going to Dr. Hamilton since I returned to New Orleans in 2006 and I absolutely love her. I do not like to go to the doctor's, in general, but I am always at ease with her and her entire staff. I even asked her to refer me to a General Practitioner but she had to be just like her. I would highly recommend her to everyone. My only problem was the wait time, but when she did come to room she had a big smile and made me feel like I had her undivided attention and my physical health and concerns were important to her.

December 5th, 2013
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
This doctor is not nice, I advise any pregnant women NOT TO GO TO THIS DOCTOR. UGH! I AM SO GLAD I DO NOT GO TO HER ANYMORE!!

May 2nd, 2013
Nice lady but..
Nice lady. However, she is not courteous of her patient's time. I had at least a total of 1.5 - 3 hr wait on two visits, while other doctor's patients come and go. One of her nurses gave me the wrong label for urine testing and I had to remind her to get me a clean gown. Also, the room was very unkempt. Trash cans sky high and nurses made a joke about it but didn't tidy up. I saw used swaps all over. I thought I was at Frankenstein's office. I was referred by a friend for another Gyno and I would have never known how much easier a Gyno visit could be until I found my new doctor. Thank God.