A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Pritchard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Pritchard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pritchard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pritchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monique E. Pritchard practice?
Dr. Monique Pritchard practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.