Dr. Monique Pritchard MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

July 23rd, 2016
horrible
THE WORST! I made an appointment on a Saturday for my 5 year old son to get the shots he needed to start kindergarten. I should have been put off from the start when the receptionist listed about 12 shots my son needed, then asked ME which ones I'd like him to get...my answer was "could I please consult with a doctor?" I was forced to confirm my appointment on a Thursday prior via. email. I got my 5 year old son in the car and announced that we had to go to the doctor to get some shots and the crying started. That's when Dr. Pritchard's office called me, to say that they had to cancel my appointment (30 minutes before the time!!) because they didn't set it up correctly and he needs a "well child" visit first. I asked them if they could help us out, and find a doctor who could do a well child visit today, so we could get the shots and get our son registered for kindergarten, since they made the mistake of booking the wrong type of appointment. The women who I was speaking with got very nasty and said that those doctors were for emergency. This was when I realized that she had put me on speaker phone so the whole office could hear me. This was the WORST experience ever. I have used Dr. Pritchard since my son was born, now I'm done. This whole experience was a waste of our time and rather insulting. This whole place is run like a starbucks with the multiple locations, surely I can do better to find my son a doctor who cares.

March 9th, 2011
So wonderful!
Really this practice is fantastic. The nurses are so sweet with the kids and very committed to pain free experience. My kids never ever feel their shots. No tears at all. Questions are taken seriously, My name and the kids names are used and remembered. I feel like my family is important to their practice even though their patient files fill an entire wall!!! I could not recommend Dr. Pritchard and her entire staff highly enough!