A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Reeves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Reeves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Reeves, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeves graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Reeves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Reeves MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Monique Reeves practice?
- Dr. Monique Reeves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monique Reeves practices Emergency Medicine and Public Health near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Oxford Emergency Physicians and Oxford Preventive Medicine Specialists.