Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monique Regard
Dr. Monique Regard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY, with another office in Valhalla, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Regard is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Northern Westchester Hospital and Children's & Women's Physicians of Westchester, LLP. Dr. Regard has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Monique Regard has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Monique Regard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.
Dr. Andrew Mutnick
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Orit Oppenheimer
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Gilberto Velez-Domenech
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi39