A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Regard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Regard, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatric Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Regard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- pediatric and adolescent gynecologist
Education & Awards
Dr. Regard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Regard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
- Children's & Women's Physicians of Westchester, LLP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monique M. Regard practice?
Dr. Monique Regard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY.
See Valhalla Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Valhalla Pediatricians, and Valhalla Surgeons.