A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Regard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Regard, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatric Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Regard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- pediatric and adolescent gynecologist
Education & Awards
Dr. Regard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Regard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
- Children's & Women's Physicians of Westchester, LLP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Micheline Regard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Monique M. Regard practice?
- Dr. Monique Regard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monique Regard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY.
See Valhalla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.