A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Rousseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Rousseau is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rousseau
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rousseau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseau graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rousseau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Joseph Rousseau MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monique J. Rousseau practice?
- Dr. Monique Rousseau has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Rousseau practices Psychiatry near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Psychiatrists.