A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Rousseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Rousseau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseau graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rousseau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Joseph Rousseau MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monique J. Rousseau practice?
- Dr. Monique Rousseau has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Rousseau practices Psychiatry near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Psychiatrists.