Learn more about Dr. Monique Scally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Scally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scally
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Scally, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scally graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Scally DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monique Scally practice?
- Dr. Monique Scally has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monique Scally practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists and Cape May Court House Cardiologists.