A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Scally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monique Scally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Scally, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scally graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Scally DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Monique Scally practice?
- Dr. Monique Scally has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Scally practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists and Cape May Court House Cardiologists.