A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Schaulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Schaulis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaulis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Schaulis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Schaulis MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monique Schaulis practice?
- Dr. Monique Schaulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Monique Schaulis practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.