A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monique Semien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monique Semien, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Semien graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Semien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monique Cherri Semien MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Monique C. Semien practice?
- Dr. Monique Semien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monique Semien practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Oncologists.