Dr. Monique Sherrill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monique Sherrill?

January 31st, 2017

Dr. Sherrill is the best pediatrician in Fort Payne and surrounding areas, I wouldn't take or trust my kids with anyone else

July 31st, 2012

Momma of 2

Dr. Sherrill has been my children's Ped. since my first child (Daughter) was born 6 years ago. My daughter suffered from febrile seizures (6 in total) and was under Dr. Sherrill's care. Never have I seen a doctor be so accurate with their diagnoses and treatment ideas as Dr. Sherrill. No matter what kind of illness or problem my kids have had, her diagnoses and medications have always been EXACT! I have even moved 350 miles away from her office and I REFUSE to let my children be seen by another Pediatrician. Even when I have to take them to the E.R., the next day I schedule an office visit with Dr. Sherrill to make sure she agrees with whatever the hospital on-call Dr. diagnosed and prescribed. She is by far the BEST Pediatrician! I recommend her to everyone! <3

November 14th, 2010

Quack

Who the heck puts a 12 year old on birth control???

May 4th, 2015