Dr. Monique Tolston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 14th, 2016
first visit
Just saw Dr. T the other day. She is very friendly, sits and listens, was not rushed, and spent abundant time with me and was thorough. She provided all around care, not just focused. Im glad I went there. Her office staff was friendly and helpful.

April 2nd, 2013
WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!
Horrible service. She was so rude! She's by far one of the top 10 of the most rude people I have met up to this point. I do not recommend this horrible doctor to anybody.

February 13th, 2012
Rude Dr. That doesn't have time for her patients
Dr. Tolston is extremely rude! I have never been so shocked to see a Dr. that talks down to her patients and does not affectively listen to concerns. She talks to you with her eyes completely closed, which is very weird for a profession where you are supposed to connect with a person. I waited at her office and patient room for 3+ hours! And i left without her even giving me my prescriptions she was supposed to give me. I believe this doctor is in the wrong profession! Not to mention she has her tongue pierced, how unprofessional and flat out disgusting. I would not recommend sending anyone to her.

August 26th, 2011
Had my first prenatal visit with Dr. Tolston this week. Things couldn't have been better. Staff was very nice and helpful. So excited to have Dr. Tolston as my doctor, she's extremely nice and caring. As enthusiastic about the pregnancy as much as I am. It's also nice to know that she works everyday of the year and will be the one delivering my baby.

October 24th, 2009
Great Care!!!
She walked in the room and was very courteous and professional. She seemed like she really cared about how I was doing, which after a 20 min. wait, was very refreshing. I am glad she will be delivering my baby in a couple of weeks. Strongly recommend her for prenatal care!!

September 9th, 2009
Worst healthcare experience
The Charles Drew clinic staff, mainly the medical assistance, and Dr. Tolston provided me with the absolute worst healthcare experience. This experience included excessive wait time > 1 hour, improper infection control when examining or drawing blood, and rude attitude. In particular, I found Dr. Tolston to be very disrespectful and unprofessional. Her behavior bordered on abusive and judgemental. At one point, she actually referenced the time with regard as an attempt to rush the appointment. It was not my issue that the clinic overbooked, and I was being seen almost 1 1/2 hr. after my scheduled appointment. I absolutely will not recommend this provider.