A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monir Katani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monir Katani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Katani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.More Education & Awards
Dr. Katani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monir Katani practice?
Dr. Monir Katani practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians, Fontana General Practitioners, and Fontana Pediatricians.