A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monir Katani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monir Katani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Katani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Katani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monir Katani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Monir Katani practice?
- Dr. Monir Katani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monir Katani practices Pediatrics near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Fontana Pediatricians.