A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monisankar Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monisankar Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Roy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monisankar Roy MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monisankar Roy practice?
- Dr. Monisankar Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Monisankar Roy practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists.