A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monisha Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monisha Chadha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monisha Chadha, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chadha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Leonard J Chabert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monisha Chadha MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Monisha Chadha practice?
- Dr. Monisha Chadha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monisha Chadha practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houma, LA.
See Houma Internists and Houma Endocrinologists.