Dr. Monisha Goyal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monisha Goyal?

February 28th, 2017

Doctor Goyal has been seeing my son for about 6 months and she has been so compassionate and takes the time we need to understand his diagnosis and treatment plan. Additionally she is one of few physicians that when I leave a message for a nurse... returns the call herself to discuss my concerns. I have never felt rushed or like I was bothering her. I would strongly recommend Dr. Goyal!

March 15th, 2015

Great doctor

She is very compassionate and takes the time to listen. My son loves to go see her. I am really impressed.

February 2nd, 2015

She is lacking in compassion and respect for patients and caregivers!

First time I ever saw a professional roll her eyes at me, the parent. Thank God I was not an inexperienced parent and I had a prior neurologist who cared. The importance of a Caregiver and Physician relationship can mean everything in quality care of children. Goyal gave me no indication she would meet the standards of care I have grown to expect for my child, nor that she had any respect for her patients.

October 5th, 2012

best doctor ever she changed my life cause now I dont have seizures! i love u dr. goyal!!!

September 1st, 2011

Great experience

We had a great experience with Dr. Goyal. My daughter liked her and she was great with her. She treated all of us with respect and was very kind and sensitive to my daughter's needs. Being in her field I'm sure she sees certain behaviors that might raise some flags. To me taking notice of such things is being very in touch with your patients. We loved her.

August 31st, 2008

Our family was disappointed with Dr. Goyal. My sister was a patient for a reasonably long length of time (switched) but basically Dr. Goyal is out of touch with the patients and family. It was hard to get a good answer to your question. She also tries to be a psychiatrist...

January 11th, 2016