A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monisha Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monisha Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monisha Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monisha Singh MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Monisha Singh practice?
- Dr. Monisha Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Monisha Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.