Learn more about Dr. Monisha Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monisha Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monisha Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monisha Singh MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Monisha Singh practice?
- Dr. Monisha Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monisha Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.