A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monita Poudyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monita Poudyal, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monita Poudyal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Poudyal graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Dallas Tx 75235.
Dr. Poudyal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monita Poudyal MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Monita Poudyal practice?
- Dr. Monita Poudyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Monita Poudyal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Nephrologists.