A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moniz Dawood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moniz Dawood is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawood
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dawood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moniz Dawood, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawood graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dawood has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moniz Muhammad Dawood MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Moniz M. Dawood practice?
- Dr. Moniz Dawood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moniz Dawood practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.