A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moniz Dawood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moniz Dawood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moniz Dawood, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawood graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dawood has 17 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dawood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moniz M. Dawood practice?
Dr. Moniz Dawood practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.