A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moniz Dawood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moniz Dawood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moniz Dawood, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawood graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Dawood has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moniz Muhammad Dawood MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Moniz M. Dawood practice?
- Dr. Moniz Dawood has 5 office locations.
Dr. Moniz Dawood practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.