Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monja Proctor
Dr. Monja Proctor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND, with other offices in Anchorage, AK and Seattle, WA (and 4 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Proctor is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center Fargo, Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus and Pediatric General Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Monja Proctor has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...