Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monjurul Islam
Dr. Monjurul Islam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Islam is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System West Campus and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System - Tuskegee Campus East. He speaks English.
Dr. Monjurul Islam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Monjurul Islam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Billy Boyd
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Avinash Pradhan
Nephrology, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Silas Gbenle
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi27