A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monro Hoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monro Hoffer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monro Hoffer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffer graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hoffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monro Mark Hoffer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monro M. Hoffer practice?
- Dr. Monro Hoffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Monro Hoffer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Downey, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.