A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monroe Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monroe H Adams DO is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Monroe H. Adams practice?
- Dr. Monroe Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Monroe Adams practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Pathologists.