A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monroe Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monroe Baldwin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Baldwin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monroe Glass Baldwin MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Monroe G. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Monroe Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Monroe Baldwin practices Urology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Urologists.