Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Mar 29th, 2012

I went to see Dr.Benaim for my yearly eye appointment; it was such a great experience. The staff was really helpful, friendly, and gave you their time I could tell that the practice is well managed. While I was there Dr.Benaim gave me a new prescription for glasses, so I went to the onsite optical store, and the outstanding opticians were great, I pick out some new eye glasses and I cant get over how well I can see now! Ive gotten some many nice comments about how good-looking and unique my glasses are.

by S. Carr on Jun 16th, 2010

Dr. Benaim was excellent and the office staff went above and beyond. It was a very pleasant experience.

Becareful know your insurance and deductable show details Becareful know your insurance and deductable
by t.smith on Jan 27th, 2010

Office wanted me to pay for procedures that were covered by my plan. Charged me double my normal deductable. There are many good doctors available shop around.

Doctor's Response

We go by the most recent information given to us from the patient's insurance company. If there was a discrepancy, we were not made aware of this from the patient.

Mar 3rd, 2009

Very professional; nice office, staff.