Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

2505 Samaritan Dr
Ste 402
San Jose, CA 95124
408-356-8636
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

|  show details
May 3rd, 2013

Back in 1990 when I was 14 my parents took me to see Dr. Gross for a supposed "mood disorder" I had. I call it typical adolescence. Anyway, Dr. Gross was quick on the draw with the prescription pad. I was put on uppers and downers. I felt like absolute s%#& being on those drugs. I told my parents that I didn't want to go back to Dr. Gross because I thought he was very strange, And he was very strange. The drugs he prescribed me were just horrible. But my parents though I was "more manageable." My parents didn't believe me when I told them that Dr. Gross often asked me how many times I get an erection! And if it "feels good." The man's a pervert if you ask me. You don't ask 14 year old boys such provocative questions like that! I eventually protested enough to my parents that they finally gave in and I stopped seeing Dr.Gross. Yeah, GROSS!

|  Dr. Monroe is a charlatan  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Many years ago I was under Dr. Gross' so called care. His "care" consisted of nothing more than a plethora of drugs to supposedly treat my adolescent depression and anxiety. The bevy of drugs prescribed by Dr. Monroe Gross worsened my condition, made me lose a significant amount of weight, increased my depression/anxiety and I felt completely hopeless under his supposed "care." I've heard other unpleasant things about Dr. Gross from other people who dealt with the man. I stopped seeing Dr. Gross after about a dozen visits. I felt so much better getting off of those hideous drugs he prescribed to me. Dr. Gross' bedside manner was disgraceful, and I can sum up his ethics as that of a charlatan/quack!