A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monroe Szporn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monroe Szporn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szporn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szporn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monroe Szporn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szporn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Szporn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monroe Nathaniel Szporn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monroe N. Szporn practice?
- Dr. Monroe Szporn has 1 office location.
Dr. Monroe Szporn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.