A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monroe Szporn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monroe Szporn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szporn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Szporn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szporn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monroe N. Szporn practice?
Dr. Monroe Szporn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.