A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monroe Szporn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monroe Szporn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szporn
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Szporn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monroe Szporn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szporn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Szporn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monroe Nathaniel Szporn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Monroe N. Szporn practice?
- Dr. Monroe Szporn has 1 office location.
Dr. Monroe Szporn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.