A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirfakhraee graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirfakhraee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee practice?
- Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.