A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirfakhraee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirfakhraee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirfakhraee graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirfakhraee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee practice?
- Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee has 1 office location.
Dr. Monsour Mirfakhraee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Radiologists.