Dr. Mont Cartwright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mont Cartwright?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017

What an awesome doctor. The staff is nice and they seem to care

July 6th, 2017

It was crowded. The technician Jessica was very courteous and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with my visit and have already referred friends.

April 16th, 2016

Very impressed

First visit....very friendly and knowledgeable about my condition and options for treatment and restoration of my vision. Very impressed, and am going to have my procedures done by him and his staff. Even his jokes weren't too bad.

April 7th, 2016

Not to happy

waiting area super crowded. After waiting for almost two hrs they pass u from room to the other and you are seen by the Dr literally for no more than five mts. No clear communication on diagnostic, tests etc. Dont think will return.

March 23rd, 2016

I had obit decompression surgery in 2013 he did a excellent job he is one of the best eye doctor for this eye surgery he did both surgeries before the end of the year so I did not have to pay another co pay for my insurance I was very thank full that he was by my side because I was so scared of the surgery he made me feel at ease he has excellent bedside manner now the wait time in the office is a little crazy sometimes but he is well worth it

June 5th, 2015

Money Hungry Doctor With Horrible Staff

Horrible, pick another doctor !!! He is all about the money! They charge you for every visit you have and do not explain the charges and bill you up front instead of charging your insurance, then you have to fight with them to get your money back. HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTOR

May 6th, 2015

Stuck with Dr.

Awful lot of waiting. 1 room for this, go wait, another room for that, go wait, Dr. Cartwright spent less than 5 minutes with me, then a woman came in to 'circle' tests to be done then off to another area to wait to check out. 20+ people in initial waiting area for 1 Dr. really. Almost every test needs to be done at different appointments resulting in loss of work, additional co-pays, more sitting and waiting. No consideration for the patients time. I waited almost 3 months for first appointment, then several weeks between tests and getting results . His staff seems very curt and less then happy having to deal with unsatisfied patients, and unfortunately, there are few opthalmologists that take my insurance.

May 5th, 2015

Rude to staff seemed to be proud of self stretched out visits 2 hour wait 5 min gone crazy not impressed

April 12th, 2015

Money hungry

I was not happy with the outcome of my my brow and eye lift. My lashes turn down and a second procedure was done with no results. I cannot recommend him for anything. I think he diagnoses things that require surgery for money.

November 26th, 2014

Not going back

Parking space in Orlando is very limited. Waiting period is a minimum of 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hrs. Too crowded inside. Will be seen by doctor for only 5-10 minutes the most. Staff, especially the one up front doing schedule is not pleasant, no smile at all, too serious, no greetings at all like you don't exist. Dr had to redo and repair the procedure and pay deductible and more tests again. Overall, I'm not happy with everything. Been a patient for more than two years. My insurance and I paid too much for a procedure I'm not satisfied with..

June 6th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr.Cartwright. I have been a patient of his for many years. The wait times can sometimes be a little long, but Dr. Cartwright and his staff are worth the wait. They are always incredible courteous and attentive to the needs of my family, and make it friendly environment for my small children. I will always recommend the Medical Eye Associates because of the level of care they provide my family.

October 3rd, 2013

I was highly recommended to Dr. Cartwright and was seen at the Orlando office. The wait was a bit long but, worth the wait! The front desk staff was polite, professional and informative. The technicians were very thorough with my exam. Overall, I had a great experience and will recommend to my family and friends.