Dr. Mont Cartwright MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2016
Very impressed
First visit....very friendly and knowledgeable about my condition and options for treatment and restoration of my vision. Very impressed, and am going to have my procedures done by him and his staff. Even his jokes weren't too bad.

April 7th, 2016
Not to happy
waiting area super crowded. After waiting for almost two hrs they pass u from room to the other and you are seen by the Dr literally for no more than five mts. No clear communication on diagnostic, tests etc. Dont think will return.

March 23rd, 2016
I had obit decompression surgery in 2013 he did a excellent job he is one of the best eye doctor for this eye surgery he did both surgeries before the end of the year so I did not have to pay another co pay for my insurance I was very thank full that he was by my side because I was so scared of the surgery he made me feel at ease he has excellent bedside manner now the wait time in the office is a little crazy sometimes but he is well worth it

June 4th, 2015
Money Hungry Doctor With Horrible Staff
Horrible, pick another doctor !!! He is all about the money! They charge you for every visit you have and do not explain the charges and bill you up front instead of charging your insurance, then you have to fight with them to get your money back. HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTOR

May 6th, 2015
Stuck with Dr.
Awful lot of waiting. 1 room for this, go wait, another room for that, go wait, Dr. Cartwright spent less than 5 minutes with me, then a woman came in to 'circle' tests to be done then off to another area to wait to check out. 20+ people in initial waiting area for 1 Dr. really. Almost every test needs to be done at different appointments resulting in loss of work, additional co-pays, more sitting and waiting. No consideration for the patients time. I waited almost 3 months for first appointment, then several weeks between tests and getting results . His staff seems very curt and less then happy having to deal with unsatisfied patients, and unfortunately, there are few opthalmologists that take my insurance.

May 5th, 2015
Rude to staff seemed to be proud of self stretched out visits 2 hour wait 5 min gone crazy not impressed

April 11th, 2015
Money hungry
I was not happy with the outcome of my my brow and eye lift. My lashes turn down and a second procedure was done with no results. I cannot recommend him for anything. I think he diagnoses things that require surgery for money.

November 26th, 2014
Not going back
Parking space in Orlando is very limited. Waiting period is a minimum of 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hrs. Too crowded inside. Will be seen by doctor for only 5-10 minutes the most. Staff, especially the one up front doing schedule is not pleasant, no smile at all, too serious, no greetings at all like you don't exist. Dr had to redo and repair the procedure and pay deductible and more tests again. Overall, I'm not happy with everything. Been a patient for more than two years. My insurance and I paid too much for a procedure I'm not satisfied with..

June 6th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr.Cartwright. I have been a patient of his for many years. The wait times can sometimes be a little long, but Dr. Cartwright and his staff are worth the wait. They are always incredible courteous and attentive to the needs of my family, and make it friendly environment for my small children. I will always recommend the Medical Eye Associates because of the level of care they provide my family.

October 3rd, 2013
I was highly recommended to Dr. Cartwright and was seen at the Orlando office. The wait was a bit long but, worth the wait! The front desk staff was polite, professional and informative. The technicians were very thorough with my exam. Overall, I had a great experience and will recommend to my family and friends.

September 27th, 2013
Dr .Cartwright is very smart and cares about his patients. Her quick thinking saved my mom from losing her eye to glaucoma. He is a great doctor, except that he tries to see too many people in one day. You wait for a long time to see him and then are rushed through your visit. The nurses are really sweet. But the wait is worth the care. The staff tries very hard to accommodate you, it is not their fault you’re waiting. A very competent doctor that I have had for many years. he sees potential areas of concern and institutes preventative care that I know will extend my life. I think he is great

September 26th, 2013
Horrific
I was told to be there at 9 AM. "Luz"(on her name badge) told me they did not open until 9.30 and she made two of us stand outside in rain until I became very vocal. Told me it wasn't her that called me. Aside from front office staff apparel(uniforms) back office staff could have been mistaken for homeless. 'DR." spent 90 seconds with me and told me after two more visits and a trip to Kissimmee he was going to cut my eyelids. STAY AWAY from this place!