Mont J Cartwright, MD

921 N Main St
Ste 102
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 933-7800
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

by Vanessa Serrano on Jun 6th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr.Cartwright. I have been a patient of his for many years. The wait times can sometimes be a little long, but Dr. Cartwright and his staff are worth the wait. They are always incredible courteous and attentive to the needs of my family, and make it friendly environment for my small children. I will always recommend the Medical Eye Associates because of the level of care they provide my family.

by l. Rodriquez on Oct 3rd, 2013

I was highly recommended to Dr. Cartwright and was seen at the Orlando office. The wait was a bit long but, worth the wait! The front desk staff was polite, professional and informative. The technicians were very thorough with my exam. Overall, I had a great experience and will recommend to my family and friends.

Sep 27th, 2013

Dr .Cartwright is very smart and cares about his patients. Her quick thinking saved my mom from losing her eye to glaucoma. He is a great doctor, except that he tries to see too many people in one day. You wait for a long time to see him and then are rushed through your visit. The nurses are really sweet. But the wait is worth the care. The staff tries very hard to accommodate you, it is not their fault you’re waiting. A very competent doctor that I have had for many years. he sees potential areas of concern and institutes preventative care that I know will extend my life. I think he is great

|  Horrific  |  show details
by Kim P. on Sep 26th, 2013

I was told to be there at 9 AM. "Luz"(on her name badge) told me they did not open until 9.30 and she made two of us stand outside in rain until I became very vocal. Told me it wasn't her that called me. Aside from front office staff apparel(uniforms) back office staff could have been mistaken for homeless. 'DR." spent 90 seconds with me and told me after two more visits and a trip to Kissimmee he was going to cut my eyelids. STAY AWAY from this place!

|  Just OK  |  show details
by Maria Rincon-Dwyer on Sep 20th, 2013

They schedule way too many patients at the same time. If your appointment time is at 9:00 you will be seen by 11:00 am.

|  Great Visit  |  show details
by Susan N on Jul 25th, 2013

The staff was very friendly. Girls in the insurance department was where helpful and Jo was very patient with me.

by Azizeh S on Jun 25th, 2013

found the staff and doctors to be excellent in customer service and prompt service. very knowlegable staff and took the time needed to answer all the questions we had. I was glad that I found Dr. Cartwright to take care of my mother and will be glad to refer anyone to him

Feb 21st, 2013

The doctor: Rushes through the appointment Disregards your concerns, questions, or input Talks to you in a disrespectful or impatient way Staff: Just rude

Oct 22nd, 2012

Wasn't a nice experience at all.

Sep 13th, 2012

I was referred by my family physician and made an appointment to see Dr. Catrwright. The staff was friendly and and I was able to get in with a Tech within 12min. Doctor came shotly after and was very knowelable. He answered all of my questions i had prior to my surgery. I am satisfied so far and confident with him doing my surgery.

|  Mutiple visits for minor exams  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Cartwright by my dermatologist who works in Ocoee and his surgery center is in Kissimmee. Even tho he had a medical office for visits in Orlando it was very inconvenient with having to have multiple visits before surgery. Paying five co-pays every time I visited him. The waiting time was very long over an hour on each visit. Office staff not friendly. Filthy surroundings in office. Dr. is very good but I would not recommend him.Felt like I was just a number.

Aug 12th, 2012

The wait was way to long to see the doctor. He also never came up with an accrate diagnosis to my eye problem which has progressivly gotten worse and has sporead to the other eye.

|  Outstanding physician  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Highly competent doctor - takes the time to address concerns and answer questions - very skilled, fixed multiple facial fractures with no scar

|  Never again  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

There are too many other options available to be dealing with this type of treatment.

Dec 8th, 2011

The Doctor spend less than 5 minutes w the patient after me waiting over 45 minutes to see him.

Oct 19th, 2010

Two days before basil cell cancer surgery he refused to perform surgery because we asked too many questions about the procedure. Dr. Cartwright would not even call us, he had his office administrator call us to cancel the surgery. We will be reporting him to the dept. of regulations along with the AMA dept.

|  iscussion of the condition  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2010

I had a tricky vision problem and we discussed many options and agreed together on the solution. My husband had his operation done first and was successaful the first time. I am still being treated and Dr. Cartwright and i made the decision to go slowly. Progress is being made

Apr 27th, 2009

The have lost my last two office visit