A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
- Laredo Medical Center
- Laredo Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Dwain Allen DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Monte Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Allen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Internists and Laredo Gastroenterologists.