A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
- Laredo Medical Center
- Laredo Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Dwain Allen DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Allen practice?
- Dr. Monte Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Allen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Internists and Laredo Gastroenterologists.