Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monte Biggs
Dr. Monte Biggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Biggs is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center, University Of Tennessee Hosp and Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Monte Biggs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Monte Biggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Tina Dudney
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 1.13 mi29
Dr. Gayathri Baljepally
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 1.13 mi19
Dr. Tjuan Overly
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Knoxville, TN 1.13 mi17