A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Biggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Biggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggs graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Biggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Bruce Biggs MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monte B. Biggs practice?
- Dr. Monte Biggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monte Biggs practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.