A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Cordray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Cordray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Cordray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordray graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Cordray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte L Cordray MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Monte L. Cordray practice?
- Dr. Monte Cordray has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Cordray practices Urology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Urologists.