A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Cordray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Cordray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordray
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Cordray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Cordray, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordray graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Cordray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte L Cordray MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Monte L. Cordray practice?
- Dr. Monte Cordray has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Cordray practices Urology near Martinsville, IL.
See Martinsville Urologists.