A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Del Monte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Del Monte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Del Monte, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biochemical Genetics
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Fabry Disease
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Monte graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Del Monte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Del Monte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monte A. Del Monte practice?
Dr. Monte Del Monte practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.