A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Del Monte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Del Monte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Del Monte, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biochemical Genetics
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Fabry Disease
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Monte graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Del Monte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte A Del Monte MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte A. Del Monte practice?
- Dr. Monte Del Monte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monte Del Monte practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.