A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Del Monte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Del Monte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Monte
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Del Monte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Del Monte, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biochemical Genetics
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Fabry Disease
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Monte graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Del Monte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte A Del Monte MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte A. Del Monte practice?
- Dr. Monte Del Monte has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Del Monte practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.