A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Dirks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Dirks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Dirks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dirks graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Dirks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Steven Dirks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte S. Dirks practice?
- Dr. Monte Dirks has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Dirks practices Ophthalmology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Ophthalmologists.