A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Jones, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jones has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte F Jones MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Monte F. Jones practice?
- Dr. Monte Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monte Jones practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See McKinney Internists, McKinney Hematologists, and McKinney Oncologists.