Learn more about Dr. Monte Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Jones, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jones has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte F Jones MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Monte F. Jones practice?
- Dr. Monte Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Jones practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Hematologists, and Plano Oncologists.