A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Finch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Gene Finch DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monte G. Finch practice?
- Dr. Monte Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Finch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Murray, KY.
See Murray Internists and Murray Gastroenterologists.