A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Finch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Gene Finch DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monte G. Finch practice?
- Dr. Monte Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Finch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Murray, KY.
See Murray Internists and Murray Gastroenterologists.