A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Finch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finch
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Gene Finch DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Monte G. Finch practice?
- Dr. Monte Finch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monte Finch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Murray, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mayfield, KY.
See Murray Internists and Murray Gastroenterologists.