A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Fox has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte E Fox DO is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Monte E. Fox practice?
- Dr. Monte Fox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monte Fox practices Dermatology near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and Kent, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Dermatologists.