A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Goen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Goen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Goen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Goen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Goen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Lee Goen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monte L. Goen practice?
- Dr. Monte Goen has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Goen practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.