A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte David Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Hall practice?
- Dr. Monte Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Hall practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors and Knoxville Internists.