A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte David Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Hall practice?
- Dr. Monte Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Hall practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians and Knoxville Internists.