Overall Review

2.6

August 27th, 2014
Reviews should be ONLY RE: Dr Hill .... Office staff is HORRID!!!
Dr Hill is AMAZING! My entire family has seen him and LOVES him!! He was very patient, kind and he never rushed us, with any visit. When there was an emotional visit, Dr. Hill allowed us to stay in the room and continuously checked in on us himself, not his nurse (though she did too!). He was kind and gentle, amazing bedside manner. We received hugs, pats on the arms, encouragement. We stumbled upon Dr Hill bc the office messed up an appointment time for a physical for my daughter and he was open so we opted for him rather than drive 30 back another day. BEST MISTAKE EVER! We received a letter that he has left the practice and we are devastated!! When I called to get the mailing address for him (as required by the authorization for release of medical records), the receptionist (after being on hold for 15 minutes) was RUDE and told me that I didn't need Dr Hill's new information, that they had plenty of other doctors there that could continue to see us. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? This practice has plummeted since the old days of McGuire Clinic Patterson Ave. Did the original docs just sell out for the all mighty dollar? We have been loyal patients with them since 1987. NO MORE. If they can't give me the information I want, I will simply seek out another physician on my own.

May 12th, 2014
Great doctor
Have been seeing Dr Hill since a hospitalization in 2012. He is very thorough and gave me the tough love I needed to start my weight loss. It's great that he can easily see my records from my hospital visit and my cardiologist. He answers all questions that I have and he is very easy to schedule with when you have an urgent matter.

October 15th, 2013
Wrong diagnosis
I went to Dr. Hill concerning my eye. I was having bad headaches and blisters along the nerve near my eye. I don't want to go into details, but he misdiagnosed the problem. He was very rushed and somewhat rude during the examination. My problem became severely worse over the next week. I went to a different doctor, and he correctly diagnosed the problem. I was very upset with my experience with Dr. Hill.

May 30th, 2012
Incompetent staff
The staff is rude and incompetent. Called to confirm I had an appointment the day of the appointment and they said yes. Drove the 45 minutes for them to say "Dr. Hill never works on Tuesday's". I told them I had called and confirmed that morning that my appointment was on Tuesday. They said well nobody would have told you that. Uh huh. Went in for pink eye and Dr. Hill told me to try some visine. Which didn't work so I ended up having to go back and spending another $20 on a copay for him to then subscribe me eye drops which did work.Needless to say with my 3 experiences here, I will never go back.

July 29th, 2011
Looking for a new doctor!
Two office visits have convinced me to look for a new doctor! He made me come for a follow up visit several weeks earlier than what he told me at the first visit, then when I came back, he did not know why he wanted me back so soon! I still had to pay my co-pay! But when I tried to pick up one of my regular prescriptions, the drug store told me that the refill had been refused by my doctor because I had not been in for a follow up! He must have confused me with another patient! This could have been much more serious but now I have to go without my medicine all weekend! Glad I found this out now!