Dr. Monte Lieberfarb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monte Lieberfarb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2015

Monte Lieberfarb

Monte cares about educating his Patients while discussing Diagnoses. He puts you at ease with a quiet voice and big smile. What he can't diagnose he researches & gets you answers. Monte is the best Doctor I've ever had.

March 26th, 2013

I'm Paying You to Make Me Well

I find that Dr. Lieberfarb is sorely lacking in the bedside manner department. He has made me feel worse about myself emotionally when I leave his office than when I arrived. I find him extremely critical, so much so that I've considered changing doctors, but the hassle of having all my records transferred to another facility is too daunting. There are other doctors in this clinic...I recommend you choose one of them over this doctor if you can.

August 22nd, 2016