Learn more about Dr. Monte Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Mills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte D Mills MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Mills practice?
- Dr. Monte Mills has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monte Mills practices Ophthalmology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Chalfont Ophthalmologists.