Dr. Monte Dean Mills MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Learn more about Dr. Monte Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Mills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Eye Muscle Disorders, Lazy Eye Amblyopia, and Lazy Eye Strabismus.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Mills practice?
Dr. Monte Mills practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists and Voorhees Pediatric Specialists.