A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Mills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte D Mills MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Mills practice?
- Dr. Monte Mills has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monte Mills practices Ophthalmology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Chalfont Ophthalmologists.