A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Mills, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte D Mills MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte D. Mills practice?
- Dr. Monte Mills has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monte Mills practices Ophthalmology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Chalfont Ophthalmologists.