A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Moore, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Moore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte H Moore MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Monte H. Moore practice?
- Dr. Monte Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Monte Moore practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Physiatrists.