Dr. Monte Nussbaum MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Valley Stream, NY

March 11th, 2015
Dirty office , discourteous staff, PA is incompetent

December 9th, 2014
Wouldn't change him for the world!
After losing a long time trusted doctor, I searched for another competent, caring doctor like my last one. I went to a few who leaved a lot to be desired. Dr. Nussbaum was recommended to me by an acquaintance who was studying nursing. After the first visit I knew I had finally found the replacement for my former doctor. I feel completely comfortable with his care. As for the wait time...Many people don't like to wait at all anywhere! I never felt that I had an untimely wait compared to other practicianors,. dentists, radiologists, etc. that I have gone to.

November 15th, 2013
Great Doctor, poor office staff
I am greatly saddened by the fact that I have to fire this Doctor. I like him, I am comfortable with him and I feel like he knows what he's doing. My health has improved a lot under his care. I would honestly rate Monte Nussbaum as a great Doctor. That said, his staff sucks. So bad, that I can't continue to see this Doctor.

August 13th, 2012
Great Dr.
My whole family and I have been going to Dr. Nussbaum since he started practicing 27 years ago. He has always been the best. If hes unsure or you need a specialist he won't hesitate to reccommend another Doctor. His ego does not get in the way. He has always been caring and thoughtful. I'm only afraid that he will retire and leave me with no one I can trust!! He has been great with babies, children, bad patients (my husband) and older people (my husbands grandmother) He is always kind.

January 26th, 2012
Office staff is too unprofessional-too much chatting and eating.

November 16th, 2009
A Gentleman
Dr. Nussbaum has a very caring and dedicated office.Very competent and has excellent people and communication skills.His two associates are both as capable and competent as Doctor Nussbaum. I am sure that is why he chose them to be in his practice. Both are excellent in what they do.Dr. Nussbaum made excellent choices!!