Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wouldn't change him for the world!  |  show details
by Marie R. on Dec 9th, 2014

After losing a long time trusted doctor, I searched for another competent, caring doctor like my last one. I went to a few who leaved a lot to be desired. Dr. Nussbaum was recommended to me by an acquaintance who was studying nursing. After the first visit I knew I had finally found the replacement for my former doctor. I feel completely comfortable with his care. As for the wait time...Many people don't like to wait at all anywhere! I never felt that I had an untimely wait compared to other practicianors,. dentists, radiologists, etc. that I have gone to.

|  Great Doctor, poor office staff  |  show details
by Larry R on Nov 15th, 2013

I am greatly saddened by the fact that I have to fire this Doctor. I like him, I am comfortable with him and I feel like he knows what he's doing. My health has improved a lot under his care. I would honestly rate Monte Nussbaum as a great Doctor. That said, his staff sucks. So bad, that I can't continue to see this Doctor.

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

WRONG PHONE # ON THIS SITE SO YOU CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS OFFICE :(

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

My whole family and I have been going to Dr. Nussbaum since he started practicing 27 years ago. He has always been the best. If hes unsure or you need a specialist he won't hesitate to reccommend another Doctor. His ego does not get in the way. He has always been caring and thoughtful. I'm only afraid that he will retire and leave me with no one I can trust!! He has been great with babies, children, bad patients (my husband) and older people (my husbands grandmother) He is always kind.

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

Office staff is too unprofessional-too much chatting and eating.

|  NO NO NO  |  show details
by melissa s at Insider Pages on May 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I feel that Dr. Nussbaum is more interested in doling out antibiotics and samples than finding out what the real cause of the problems are....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  A Gentleman  |  show details
by Carl Pagillo on Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. Nussbaum has a very caring and dedicated office.Very competent and has excellent people and communication skills.His two associates are both as capable and competent as Doctor Nussbaum. I am sure that is why he chose them to be in his practice. Both are excellent in what they do.Dr. Nussbaum made excellent choices!!