A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Rommelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Rommelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Rommelman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rommelman graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rommelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Erin Rommelman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Monte E. Rommelman practice?
- Dr. Monte Rommelman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Monte Rommelman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, KY.
See Paducah Physiatrists.