Learn more about Dr. Monte Slatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Slatton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Slatton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slatton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Slatton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slatton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Monte L. Slatton practice?
Dr. Monte Slatton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pampa, TX and Childress, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.