Learn more about Dr. Monte Slatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Slatton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slatton
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Slatton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Slatton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slatton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Slatton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte L Slatton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Monte L. Slatton practice?
- Dr. Monte Slatton has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Slatton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.