A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Slatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Slatton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slatton
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Slatton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Slatton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slatton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Slatton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte L Slatton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Monte L. Slatton practice?
- Dr. Monte Slatton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Monte Slatton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Childress, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.