A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Slatton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Slatton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slatton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Slatton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slatton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Slatton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte L Slatton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Monte L. Slatton practice?
- Dr. Monte Slatton has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Slatton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.