A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Stavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Stavis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavis
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Stavis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Stavis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Stavis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte I Stavis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte I. Stavis practice?
- Dr. Monte Stavis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Monte Stavis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.