Learn more about Dr. Monte Stavis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Stavis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stavis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Chronic Dry Eye
Diabetic Macular Edema
Specialties & Research
Dr. Monte Stavis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Stavis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte I Stavis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Monte I. Stavis practice?
- Dr. Monte Stavis has 1 office location.
Dr. Monte Stavis practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Pediatric Specialists.