Dr. Monte Veal DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Veal as your PMP
Dr. Veal is oustanding, he listens, is compassionate, and thorough. He follows up and contacts your other doctors for a clear understanding of the facts. His staff is busy, but if you make the effort to engage, they are warm, funny, hardworking individuals.

March 26th, 2015
Dr Veal is very thorough. He is on time, no wait. He is a good diagnostician. Can get in to see him when needed. I really like his manner. He is a good doctor.

June 2nd, 2014
Great man!
He is a very good Dr. and is very caring about his patients! I recommend him to everyone I know!

March 4th, 2012
=(
1. Would not get back me to tell me the results of labs and order subsequent prescription. Had to wait over a week for the Dr. to finally call in a script-ended up getting really HYPO-thyroid during this time due to lack of meds. 2. Ladies at the front desk are generally unfriendly and unsmiling.3. Dr. is friendly but doesn't spend enough time with you to make you feel like you're being heard.4. Dr. goes abroad for mission--which is great-but not fair to some patients here that get less than good, quality care.I have NEVER written a review about anyone or anything..but due to my experiences here, I felt the need to get my opinion out.

August 9th, 2011
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY
His office staff was RUDE and obviously INCONVENIENCED by our INSURED family !!! Dr. Veal seemed genuine but "too busy" to return lab result in a timely fashion. My wife was told, "he will get to your chart when he gets to it", then rudely dismissed. Before I published this I Googled him and he repeatedly gets 2/5 stars because of similar complaints.

July 27th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Veal for over 5 years. I now live 80 miles away and travel to see him. I won't go to anyone else. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease when you visit him. I hate going to the Dr. and always scared. I have never had a Dr before that I haven't been scared to see until Dr. Veal. I have recommended him to all my friends in the OKC area. A lot have started going to him and love him as well.

January 9th, 2011
If you are seeking good healthcare...not the one for you
Time spent with patient is less than 10 min for what ever you come in with.In 6 years he never listened to heart or lungs, which is basic medicine.Abandonment of patients.. He left his staff to deal with patients need when he left country for over a month.