A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monte Zarlingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Monte Zarlingo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarlingo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Zarlingo has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monte Fredrick Zarlingo MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Monte F. Zarlingo practice?
- Dr. Monte Zarlingo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Monte Zarlingo practices Radiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Chandler, AZ.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.